Independence Days, one day at a time – greater awareness of life and how we live it.
1. Gardening: Nothing, just keeping things watered. Still. Last check, no new sweet potatoes.The decorative flowers are still happy, though.
2. Waste not (preparations): Donations to thrift; not much else.
3. Want not (manage your stores): Usual maintenance.
4. Build community: Sold local chickens to co-workers for a farmer-friend..
5. Eat the food: Lo mein with local chicken, a new 4-bean soup recipe; starting to bake cookies every week or so instead of buying them. Cheaper & healthier.
6. Crafting: Not much here, really; working on kitten toys for my niece.